Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Prezi

OK so once again I have experienced another digital tool that could be used within a classroom. After playing around with Prezi it seems to be an advanced kind of Power Point presentation. I really enjoyed my experience on Prezi and can see how addictive it could get.

Been a first time user I found certain functions a little confusing and frustrating to use. This can be seen by viewing the embedded prezi which I created. I found it difficult to change certain headings in the prezi once they were part of it. An example of this is in the "power point" bubble where there are two of the same headings. I couldn't delete one of them!!!!!

Viewing other students prezis makes me realise what a great tool this could be in the classroom. The way you can get the prezi to manoeurve to make presentations visually stimulating for students. Words, statements and pictures can be hidden with in other words and at the press of a button you are navigated towards or away from it.

Having more experience with such a tool will no doubt make navigating and creating visually stimulating presentation easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment